JoomlaDay™ in South Africa has been running since 2007, with the 11th event being organised in 2015. The event has been held in Cape Town, Durban & Johannesburg.
A JoomlaDay event allows end users, managers, administrators, developers and service providers to the Joomla community, to connect in various ways from listening to presentations which cover technical aspects of Joomla! to case studies on how to use Joomla! in a web environment. Networking is also a big part of the event, and you are bound to meet people with ideas, issues and solutions which can be discussed and talked about at the event.
JoomlaDay is a day of networking, presentations, discussions and fun all around the Joomla!® Content Management System (CMS).
JoomlaDay events are organized by volunteers in the local Joomla! community.
- Matthew Philogene - raramuridesign.com
- Jacques Rentzke, new-web-consulting.co.za
- Dwight Barnard - raramuridesign.com
- Paul van der Merwe - thevisionboard.net
- Alex Parry - thevisionboard.net
- Jason Main from Bizit - www.bizit.co.za
- Mark Duppa-Whyte from KeyMedia
- Martinus Barnard from MCB Expertise - www.mcbexpertise.co.za
How to contribute
If you would like to help, please send us an email send us an email.
Name: Joomla SA Portal
Account Number: 9185862732
Type: Business savings